Still searching for last minute holiday hair? Here are some tips to help you out!
- Buy from our clearance site, www.wigcloseouts.com. These can often ship next-day and typically arrive about 5 days (or less) after you place an order, provided you live in the continental USA.
- Stick to smaller brands with tight distribution networks. The fastest tend to be (in no particular order): Tony of Beverly, Jon Renau, Henry Margu, TressAllure, and Envy.
- Likewise, avoid larger brands with wider distribution, such as Aderans Hair Goods (Amore, ROP, Noriko, Revlon) and HairUWear (Gabor, Raquel Welch, HairDo). Like any large organization, there are more people involved with every step of the fulfillment process and this greatly slows them down this time of year.
- Specialty products – such as Clary’s, Ellen Wille, or imported wigs – will typically experience shipping delays even in slow times of year. This should definitely be expected during the end of year holidays!
- Shop from stores that keep current inventory listings on their site to help avoid backorders. CysterWigs.com is a site that does this! Plus, you are always welcome to contact us if you need precise inventory numbers for a particular style or color. Our email is: email@example.com.
- Consider giving the gift of good hair! CysterWigs.com sells gift certificates that make it easy as pie to help a friend in need of a good hair assist! This is an easy way to earn yourself some loyalty points and spread some holiday cheer. Best of all: They are instantly deliverable, so no worries about shipping delays! Your friend will receive their gift card via email, thus eliminating any worries about it arriving in time for Christmas!