Hey y’all! This is Gina and today I am sharing with you the Larissa SF by Belle Madame in the color 4/6-4. Larissa is the longer version of the beloved Carlotta SF.
The sideburn coverage is excellent on Larissa! Some bio hair showed on me and that is pretty standard. If your head circumference is smaller than mine, you’ll probably have even less bio hair show here.
Belle Madame wigs tend to fit petite-average and this is how Larissa fits too. Average-large caps are the ideal size for me especially since my bio hair has grown out and is now just a tad past shoulder length. So I find that Belle Madame wigs slip on me and my trusty wig grip is what keeps in place.
My Hurricane Harvey story:
My family just relocated to the Houston metro area in mid-July and we came out unscathed by Hurricane Harvey. My heart aches for those less fortunate! These pictures aren’t even the worst of it. The first floor of all the buildings of our temporary housing complex had up to 4 feet of water with the exception of my building which just happened to be on higher ground. We had what seemed like 100 tornado warnings in the area throughout the week. Then when the water was at its highest here, the fire alarm in my building decided to go off. I was terrified. Yet, we were still one of the lucky ones.
Now that the water has receded in most areas, we see how many lives were affected by this monster. There are countless people who lost everything! So you realize that wigs are not a necessity. People are out there that had to leave their homes without shoes, clothes, toothbrushes, etc. There are also people who had lost their jobs because the business was flooded or their monthly budget took a huge hit since they couldn’t work. There’s a wide range of people who were affected by this.
So I want to thank CysterWigs for donating these two wigs and also providing free shipping!
If you were affected by Hurricane Harvey or Irma and would like one of these awesome, medical grade wigs, please email me at email@example.com. I’d like to hear your story. I want you to know that you are not alone during this stressful time. Sometimes, just talking or writing it out helps.
Just a few notes & disclaimers:
- We only have these two specific review pieces available to donate provided by CysterWigs.
- These pieces were reviewed by me (Gina). You can see the Angelina Mono SF review here.
- They are coming from a clean, smoke free, pet free home.
- I’ve received these pieces a few months ago. I took most of the pictures right away when I did the unboxing. I did intend to keep them both, but the tag on Larissa is the only one that was removed. However, aside from reviewing them, I have not worn them out and about. I wanted them to be as fresh and new as possible for when the reviews came out just in case I needed to take additional pictures. Thank goodness!
- Reminder: Belle Madame wigs fit petite-average. A petite-average cap size is between 21″ and 21.5″. Due to the adjustable straps in the back of most wigs, this will be a comfortable wig size for most petite and average cap size wearers. This size will work for about 65% – 70% of female wig wearers.
- If you have any questions or if you are interested in one of these pieces, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will post here when both pieces are no longer available.
- No purchase necessary.